Removing earwax has never been so easy and safe: the earCare kit includes 4 different sized spiral silicone tips to fit any cochlear diameter. The earwax will be cleaned through the twist of the tip and will be ejected thanks to the spiral shape so there is no danger of pushing the wax inwards as with the use of cotton buds. This prevents the formation of blockages, damage to the eardrum, irritation and infection.
It is durable and easy to clean and comfortable to use.
Suitable for all ages: This earwax removal device is made of safe materials for all ages.
The built-in LED light will allow you to better see young children's hatred when cleaning their ears.
Portable design: Ideal for use anywhere, at home or on the go.
• It cleans the pinna and ear canal in complete safety.
• The spiral design of its heads extracts the wax avoiding the formation of ear plugs.
• It is very comfortable and easy to use
• It is suitable for all ages and for the whole family.
• 3 different sized silicone ear canal cleaning heads are included to adapt to the cochlear diameter of each person.
• 1 silicone ear canal cleaning head is included.
• The interchangeable silicone heads are washable and reusable.
• It has a white LED light for better visibility.
• It is very light and handy.
• It includes a cleaning brush.
• Ecological: Replaces traditional polluting cotton swabs.
• Wireless and easy to carry.
• Powered by 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (not included).
1. Install 2 AAA batteries (not included) in the compartment.
2. Choose the appropriate size of head and place it on the device holder.
3. Insert the head into the ear and press the switch. As long as the head is squeezed the head will rotate, when the head is released the head will stop rotating.
4. To clean the outside of the ear, choose the mushroom-shaped head.
5. Once used, remove the head and wash it with warm water and mild soap to avoid damaging the material.
6. Dry the heads thoroughly before storing.
7. If you are not going to use this appliance for a period of time, remove the batteries before storing.