With Dermaplaning Pro Light you can painlessly remove facial fuzz and exfoliate facial skin. Very easy to use in just a few minutes you will have a really smooth complexion. Recommended for exfoliation/hair removal on the forehead, above the eyebrows, cheeks, upper lip area and chin.
• It exfoliates and softens the skin.
• It removes hair.
• 3 replacement heads included.
• With LED illumination.
• Lightweight and easy to use.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Discontinue use immediately if sensitivity or allergic reaction occurs.
HOW TO USE IT
- IMPORTANT! For dry use only.
- IMPORTANT! It is recommended to use this appliance at night, before going to bed, to give the skin time to recover.
- Be sure to space treatments 1-2 weeks apart.
- Keep the lid on when handling the unit. Uncover when ready to use.
- Place the blade head on the appliance.
- Grasp the appliance with one hand while pressing the eject button and, with the other hand, move the head into position.
- Press the LED power button to illuminate the area.
- For best results, hold the skin taut with your free hand and the unit at a 45° angle to the facial skin.
- Make short, smooth strokes across the skin, starting at the hairline and moving inwards following the contours of the face.
- IMPORTANT! Do not press the head against the skin. No pressure should be exerted.
- IMPORTANT! Only pass over the same area once per use.
- It is recommended to use the suggested pattern.
- After this appliance let your skin rest.
- IMPORTANT! Do not use creams or make-up for several hours afterwards.
- Allow the skin to breathe for several hours before applying lotions, serum or make-up.
- The application of make-up immediately after use is NOT recommended.
- Do not sunbathe directly after use.
- When you notice that the blade does not cut evenly, replace it with a new head.
- Note: After use, the skin may be slightly pink or red. This is normal after treatment and should disappear within a few hours.
- Note: If redness or burning increases over time, discontinue use of the product.
- Note: DO NOT USE if the replacement head appears to be damaged.