Discover the power of deep facial cleansing through the microbubbles of "H2O PURIFYING BUBBLES".
How does it work? The "H2O PURIFYING BUBBLES" technology harnesses the power of bubbles and negative pressure suction. It uses the circulation of water and oxygen to generate microbubbles that penetrate the pores and cleaning them in depth, thanks to the suction carried out by the head. The skin impurities that have been removed are deposited in a second waste tank.
In addition to cleaning, the bubbles provide extra oxygenation and hydration to the skin, which helps stimulate cell nutrition, so the skin will look smoother, more radiant, and more vital.
What impurities does it remove? Excess sebum, blackheads, dead skin, and other impurities produced by makeup, pollution...
Can I use another liquid other than water? Yes, you can add other types of non-viscous nutrient liquids, also warm mineral water, distilled water, facial toner, micellar water, make-up remover liquid, moisturizers, etc.
• Cleans the pores in depth.
• Sucks out blackheads.
• Exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells.
• Eliminates excess sebum.
• Removes makeup impurities, pollution, etc.
• Oil and acne control.
• Reduces the size of the pores.
• Helps rehydrate and stimulate cell nutrition.
• Gently massage the face
• Includes 6 cleaning heads
• 3 suction levels
• With blue sterilizing light in the tank.
• Double tank for clean solution and dirty solution
• Wireless, battery recharge via USB type C cable.
• Voltage: 3.7V.
• Power 3W.
- By long pressing the on/off button, the appliance will turn on.
- By default, it will turn on in its softest mode, mode 1. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin or those areas of the face with the most delicate skin.
- Short press once to select mode 2: working mode for normal skin, the water droplet lights will be displayed sequentially from 1 to 3.
- Short press once more to select mode 3: work mode for oily skin, this is the most intense mode. The water droplet lights will be displayed sequentially from 1 to 3.
- Skin preparation. If you want to maximize the removal of blackheads, prepare your skin beforehand by applying heat to the face, especially in the areas most loaded with blackheads, for example the nose, cheeks, chin... I could use a towel soaked in hot water for 10-15 minutes to open the pores.
- Note: Before using the device, test the suction power on your arm to avoid damaging your facial skin. Choose the appropriate head and then operate on your face.
- IMPORTANT: During use, be careful not to tilt more than 45º/180º, as the water circulation will be blocked and the liquid will leak.
- Note: Do not stay in one position for more than 2 seconds while suction is in progress and slowly move the head across the skin. Failure to do so may cause the skin to turn red and purple.
- Note: You can, once you have finished facial cleansing with this device, use a facial toner to finish removing impurities and close the pores.
TYPES OF HEADS:
• Head 1: Small in-line suction head. Special to clean the residues of those specific areas of the face that are difficult to access.
• Head 2: Regular use suction head. Generic head for general care and use.
• Head 3: Cross-shaped suction head. Medium suction, suitable for large-scale absorption, to exfoliate and vacuum blackheads.
• Head 4: S-shaped large suction head. It has a strong suction force and is very effective in cleaning pores.
• Head 5: Small suction silicone head. Remove impurities and oil from sensitive skin.
• Head 6: Large suction silicone head. Through high suction it removes impurities and oil from sensitive skin.