THERAPY FOR BODY USE
THE REMODELLING POWER OF ELECTROSTIMULATION
The use of electrostimulation EMS (High Energy Electromagnetic Wave Technology) consists of applying deep electrical microstimulation very similar to the impulses emitted by the central nervous system to control muscle actions and thus cause contractions and expansions of muscle tissue. This causes the muscles to expand and contract, just as in extreme physical training. In this way the internal structure of the muscle is profoundly remodelled, i.e. an organic growth of myofibrils (muscle enlargement) takes place and the production of new protein chains and muscle cells is stimulated (hyperplasia) like those produced by intense exercise, resulting in an increase in muscle density and volume.
The 100% muscle contraction limit thanks to EMS technology consumes a large amount of fat. The calories that the body does not consume are transformed into triglycerides, fatty acids that accumulate in large quantities in fat cells (adipocytes). These stored fatty acids will be consumed later when physical activity increases through a process in which the adipocytes will undergo apoptosis where the body's normal metabolism will naturally eliminate them.
- Includes 2 probes
- Including fixing straps (3 pieces)
- Input power 110V / 220V
- Output power 3000W
- Frequency 5-100Hz
- Screen size 18
Please read the instructions carefully before using the appliance. To reduce any risk of accident, take the following precautions:
1. Always turn off the appliance immediately after use.
2. Warning: The IEC 60417 - 5582 symbol indicates that this appliance should not be used near bathtubs, showers, sinks, or other containers that contain water.
3. Do not immerse or drop into the water or any other liquid.
4. Do not put any liquid on or inside the machine. Be careful with electrical connections.
5. If the appliance falls into the water, unplug it immediately. Do not place your hand in the water.
6. The appliance should never be left unattended while it is plugged in.
7. Use this appliance only for its intended use, as indicated in this manual. Do not use accessories not recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Never use this appliance if the power cord or plug is damaged, if it is malfunctioning, if it has been dropped or has fallen into water. Take the appliance to your nearest service centre for inspection or repair.
9. Keep the power cord away from sources of heat or hot surfaces.
10. Do not use the appliance if you are drowsy.
11. Do not use an extension cable with this appliance.
12. This appliance cannot be used by children.
13. This appliance may only be used by professionals who are properly trained in the safe use of the appliance and understand the dangers involved.
14. Children must not play with the appliance.
15. Do not manipulate the appliance.
16. It is imperative that you follow the operating instructions as reflected in this manual to avoid damage to both the machine and the users. Improper use could cause damage to the machine and to the users themselves.
17. The probes provided can only be used on the original machine and cannot be used crosswise.
18. Make sure you connect the probes correctly..
19. Do not use the appliance on users before 1 hour has elapsed after their last intake of food.
20. Before using the instrument, both the practitioner and the user must remove any jewellery or other metal items worn by the user.
21. It is forbidden to eat or drink during the operation, and it is recommended that the user does not eat or drink until one hour after the session.
22. After use, the user should drink water to avoid possible dehydration.
23. Sun protection is highly recommended after the treatment.
24. It is highly recommended that the user avoids spicy foods.
25. The user should refrain from bathing in hot springs and saunas three days after treatment.
ATTENTION! Do not use this appliance on:
• Persons with wounds or skin lesions (avoid use on these areas).
• Patients with heart disease.
• Wearers of metallic prostheses, pacemakers.
• Patients with cancer.
• Patients with infectious diseases.
• Connective tissue and neuromuscular diseases.
• Pregnant women, breastfeeding, menstrual period.
• Patients undergoing major surgery.
• Diabetic patients.
• People suffering from cerebrovascular diseases or injuries.
• Any serious psychological or medical condition.