Moisturizing cream formulated with ingredients that reinforce the lipid barrier of the skin, preparing it for day to day. Its formulation includes Yacón juice that is rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. Prebiotics aid in the regulation of the skin's normal microbiota and maintain its beneficial microflora at optimal levels. It also incorporates organic quinoa oil that helps reduce the visible signs of aging and hyaluronic acid that provides hydration and improves the appearance of the skin.
Product tested under dermatological control. Vegan product. 98% ingredients of natural origin. With organic quinoa oil
1. In the morning, with your face clean, apply the moisturizer from the central part of the face and spread outwards.
2. Then gently spread with your fingertips along the contour of the face avoiding the eye area. Repeat and spread until completely absorbed.
3. Make small touches with your fingers paying special attention to wrinkles and expression lines.
• Yacón juice extract: This extract of natural origin rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. It helps in the regulation of the normal microbiota of the skin, maintaining its beneficial microflora, thanks to its prebiotic activity. Protects and improves the sensation on the skin.
• Organic Quinoa oil: Natural oil rich in essential fatty acids and a source of vitamin E. Powerful antioxidant and helps reduce the visible signs of aging on the skin.
• Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid: Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin where it attracts water molecules and increases their size, exerting a filling function in wrinkles.
• High MW hyaluronic acid: High molecular weight hyaluronic acid creates a superficial film on the skin preventing transepidermal water loss.
• Almond oil and shea butter: Natural ingredients of vegetable origin that act by nourishing the skin and helping it to improve its barrier function.