MELADERM DEPIGMENTANTE NIGHT 50ML
A nourishing night cream that bases its composition on ingredients of vegetable origin such as Macadamia and Jojoba oil, that provides to the skin with the necessary nutrients to preserve its natural well-being. Hydrates and nourishes the skin during rest, revealing the next day a much softer and revitalised skin.
Its novel formulation incorporates latest generation ingredients of vegetable origins, such as the root extract of Asian Sophora flavescens or kiwi water. Its natural ingredients allow it to correct and attenuate the intensity of the spots of the skin while you sleep. The next morning, you get a moisturised and even skin thanks to its plant origin active depigmenting
Day after day, the size and intensity of the spots visibly decrease. It also includes vitamins E and C, which give it high antioxidant power against premature ageing.
After 28 days, the spots are corrected, the skin is more uniform and luminous.
Scientifically proven moisturising effect. Its continued use produces a moisturising cumulative impact in the upper layers of the skin of 85% of volunteers.
Scientifically proven anti-wrinkle effect. Its continued use produces a result of reduction of wrinkles in 85% of volunteers.
Scientifically proven depigmentation effect. Its continued use reduces hyperpigmented spots in 85% of volunteers.
- Improves and unifies skin tone.
- Corrects and reduces stains.
Suitable for vegans.
It tested under dermatological control.
All types of skins.
How do I apply it?
- In the evening, with a clean face, apply the moisturizer from the centre of the face and extend outward.
- Then spread gently with your fingertips along the contour of the face, avoiding the eye area. Repeat and extend until completely absorbed.
- Make small touches with your fingers, paying particular attention to wrinkles and expression lines.
- For greater effectiveness, use the Meladerm Depigmenting Serumbeforehand.
What is it made of?
Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Water (Kiwi)
• Kiwi extract. Very rich in vitamin E, C and antioxidants, it naturally contributes to cell regeneration. It is an ideal food to fight spots, wrinkles and expression lines on the face.
Sophora Japonica Root Extract
• This plant extract from sophora flavescens has a very long history in traditional Chinese medicine.
• Effective antioxidant for the skin that fights the signs of ageing and tiredness.