PRESSOTHERAPY (Thermo Slim Body Shaper)
-Pressotherapy with compressed air (Lymphatic Drainage)
-Electricostimulation (Passive Gymnastics)
-Infrared - sauna effect (Thermotherapy)
This device has been carefully designed to be used in aesthetics, physiotherapy, aestheticmedicine, oncology and angiology in order to drain and reduce venous and lymphatic edemas.
An actiation of the (venand lymphatic) circulation of return is produced, which stimulates the reabsorption of the interstitial fluids and the drainig of these fluids towards the organic filters.
- The low frquency electricity a tmulate the muscle until a thrill or contraction effect decomposes a large amount of fat cells.
- The electrical pad placed in the exact points can adjust the function of the internal body by accelerating metabolism an preventing the formaio o nw fat cells.
- The infrared rays penetrate directly into the cell structure.
- The fat released generatesa great amount of heat energy, which accelerates the blood and lymph nodes circulation, and also the etabolism by means of abiohemcalreaction. This reaction consumes AIP and causes the fat cells catabolism, which favors the reduction of fat.
- The air bags inflate and deflate regularly with continuous pressure changes to dissociateand destoy fat cells.
When the bionic current stimulates the sensory nerves ended in epidermis, flaccid skin egains its elasticity and smoothness.
- Relaxing effect that benefits the immune system.
- The blood circulation s acelerated and muscles re reined due to the work microelectricity carries out over the body.
- The heat generatedby the infrared rays alleviates the muscle tension and relaxes the muscles.
- Thedevice stimuates the absorption of the roducs used, which reinforcs its urative power.
- Reduces swelling.
The muscle electrostimulation is the way to exercise the muscles by using electrc impulses. These are generate and alied by electrodes to te skin f the muscles that are to be stimulated. The impulses imitate the potential of actin coming from the central nervous system, which causes the muscle contraction. The electrodes ar generally sticked on the skin. he EEM s a way of electrotherap or musce training. This technique is complementary to the sport training, and several tudies related to it have been developed.
THERMOTHERAPY FUNCTIONS br /> Thermotherapy is understod as the
You might also like