PRESSOTHERAPY (Thermo Slim Body Shaper)
-Pressotherapy with compressed air (Lymphatic Drainage)
-Electricostimulation (Passive Gymnastics)
-Infrared - sauna effect (Thermotherapy)
This device has been carefully designed to be used in aesthetics, physiotherapy, aestheticmedicine, oncology and angiology in order to drain and reduce venous and lymphatic edemas.
An actiation of the (venus and lymphatic) circulation of return is produced, which stimulates the reabsorption of the interstitial fluids and the drainig of these fluids towards the organic filters.
- The low frquency electricity an stimulate the muscle until a thrill or contraction effect decomposes a large amount of fat cells.
- The electrical pad placed in the exact points can adjust the function of the internal body by accelerating metabolism an preventing the formaion of new fat cells.
- The infrared rays penetrate directly into the cell structure.
- The fat released generatesa great amount of heat energy, which accelerates the blood and lymph nodes circulation, and also the etabolism by means of abiochemical reaction. This reaction consumes AIP and causes the fat cells catabolism, which favors the reduction of fat.
- The air bags inflate and deflate regularly with continuous pressure changes to dissociateand destoy fat cells.
When the bionic current stimulates the sensory nerves ended in epidermis, flaccid skin egains its elasticity and smoothness.
- Relaxing effect that benefits the immune system.
- The blood circulation s accelerated and muscles are refined due to the work microelectricity carries out over the body.
- The heat generatedby the infrared rays alleviates the muscle tension and relaxes the muscles.
- Thedevice stimuates the absorption of the roducts used, which reinforces its curative power.
- Reduces swelling.
The muscle electrostimulation is the way to exercise the muscles by using electrc impulses. These are generate and aplied by electrodes to the skin of the muscles that are to be stimulated. The impulses imitate the potential of actin coming from the central nervous system, which causes the muscle contraction. The electrodes ar generally sticked on the skin. he EEM is a way of electrotherapy or muscle training. This technique is complementary to the sport training, and several tudies related to it have been developed.
THERMOTHERAPY FUNCTIONS br /> Thermotherapy is understod as the treatment of illnesses and injuries by use of heat. Therapeutic heat can be applied by radiation, by conductionor by convection. Different methods are used for this aim, from infrared radiation to paraffin aplication, and they can be appliedon the surface or on deep tissue levels. Thermotherapy is a valuable therapeutic tool for several traumatology and rheuatic processes, as one of its main inmediate effects is the relief of pain.
- 2 independent boots-feet.
- 2 boots-leg, adjustable to different body sizes(63cm long, 96cm top width, 66cm down width).
- 2 over-sleeves (arms).
- 1 belt forabdomen and backside, completely adapable, 130cm long.
- 1 saddlebag which protects and organises the hoses in practical pockets in the side of the tretcher. This allows for preserving the visual harmony of the clinic.
- Our accessories re equipped with high quality Velcro, wich can be used with different sizes in wide or reduced areas without leaving free spaces between them and the skin.
- 5 big electrodes.
- 5 small elctrodes.
- Fastening belt.
- Power: 350 W
- Voltage: 240/110 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Main device weight: 29 kg
- Cover weight: 6,6 kg
- Device measurements: 103 c X 55 cm X 46 cm
Warraty: 2 years
You might also like