Nourishing cream formulated that takes advantage of the state of rest at night to reinforce the barrier function of the skin. Its formulation includes Yacón juice that is rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. Prebiotics help in the regulation of the normal microbiota of the skin and maintain its beneficial microflora at optimal levels. It also incorporates quinoa oil of organic origin that helps reduce the visible signs of aging and vitamin F that helps reduce water loss through the skin, improving its appearance.
Product tested under dermatological control. Vegan product. 98% ingredients of natural origin. With organic quinoa oil.
1. In the evening, with a clean face, apply the cream from the centre of the face and extend outward.
2. Then gently spread with your fingertips along the contour of the face, avoiding the eye area. Repeat and extend until hair is fully absorbed.
3. Make small touches with your fingers, paying special attention to wrinkles and expression lines.
• Yacón juice extract: This extract of natural origin rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. It helps in the regulation of the normal microbiota of the skin, maintaining its beneficial microflora, thanks to its prebiotic activity. Protects and improves the sensation on the skin.
• Organic Quinoa oil: Natural oil rich in essential fatty acids and a source of vitamin E. Powerful antioxidant and helps reduce the visible signs of aging on the skin.
• Vitamin F: Thanks to its content of linoleic acid, in its natural form, it helps maintain the barrier function of the skin and prevents transepidermal water loss..
• Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid: Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin where it attracts water molecules and increases their size, exerting a filling function in wrinkles.
• High MW hyaluronic acid: High molecular weight hyaluronic acid creates a superficial film on the skin preventing transepidermal water loss.