Rapidly absorbing moisturizing eye contour that reduces the perception of the signs of aging and produces a tightening effect on the skin around the eye contour. Smoothes and improves the appearance of the skin. Its formulation includes Yacón juice that is rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. Prebiotics aid in the regulation of the skin's normal microbiota and maintain its beneficial microflora at optimal levels. It also incorporates organic quinoa oil that helps reduce the visible signs of aging and natural ingredients from Senegal acacia and Rhizobium that provide a tightening effect that softens the skin. Its formulation incorporates natural extracts of the tara tree and Kappahycus alvarezii algae with tensile and protective properties.
Product tested under dermatological control. Vegan product. 96% ingredients of natural origin. With organic quinoa oil .
1. Clean the eye area.
2. Apply a small amount by light touches with the fingertips until fully absorbed.
3. Apply twice a day, morning and evening. Then complete your usual routine full-face treatment.
• Yacón juice extract: This extract of natural origin rich in fructo-oligosaccharides that act as prebiotics. It helps in the regulation of the normal microbiota of the skin, maintaining its beneficial microflora, thanks to its prebiotic activity. Protects and improves the sensation on the skin.
• Organic Quinoa oil: Natural oil rich in essential fatty acids and a source of vitamin E. Powerful antioxidant and helps reduce the visible signs of aging on the skin.
• Rhizobian gum hydrolyzate and Senegal acacia gum: Rhizobian gum hydrolyzate is a polymer that together with Senegal acacia gum provide tensile properties. When applied in the area around the eye they cause a rapidly noticeable lifting effect. It provides soft and smooth looking skin.
• Tara tree extracts and Kappahycus alvarezii seaweed: Extracts of natural origin with a tightening effect that form a film that protects the skin against harmful exogenous agents. Softening effect.
• Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid: Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin where it attracts water molecules and increases their size, exerting a filling function in wrinkles.
• High MW hyaluronic acid: High molecular weight hyaluronic acid creates a superficial film on the skin preventing transepidermal water loss.